6)Who You Are by Jessie J
8)Katricia (kat) and Giselle
9)Geraden and Jaime
10)To post 📷
11) “Strangers passing in the street;By chance two separate glances meet; And I am you and what I see is me. And do I take you by the hand, and lead you through the land, and help me understand…The best I can”-Pink Floyd
12) July 15th,1998
OMG Lauren’s face after Camila slap her ass
following back tons
Dinah helping Normani and Camila
"At Rio Americano High School in Sacramento CA, a student named Dejza, was violently assaulted by a vice principal, Matt Collier, for attempting to take back a piece of art with a political message that the administration didn’t like. She was put in a chokehold and slammed against the desk. When she tried to resist this unlawful abuse of authority, she was slammed and held onto the ground. Matt Collier laid on top of her, crushing her with his weight. Dejza could not breathe, and begged Collier to get off of her. Luckily, another faculty member came in and ended the situation. Dejza went to see a doctor for severe whiplash, and yesterday was her first day of physical therapy. Despite this being blatantly wrong and illegal, the administration has put her on suspension for resisting, and Collier was not disciplined. On the fifth day of her suspension, she will attend a meeting held by bias members of the administration to determine if she will be expelled.
They have tried to silence anyone who speaks out on social media, but today we have gathered in person for a silent sit-in protest.
Dejza has been wronged, and brutalized, and now she is receiving punishment. They’ve tried to silence her. They’ve tried to silence us.” -Grant Wright
One of my friends Grant posted this on facebook and even though im not in Sacramento I want to help. This girl has been mistreated by a full grown man who may never be punished. I want to help spread awareness. So please, spread this around. Let people know that this is NOT okay. The more support we have, the better.
i’m so proud to have been a part of this today but you guys please please please please reblog/spread this around any way you possibly can it’s so important and her story needs to be heard by people outside of our city because what this man did is so so so incredibly far from okay
#FlashbackFriday When we were painting signs for The Matchmaker. Btw come see it in December (at Techy Central)
the psats in a nutshell:
- bedazzle your opponents
- you will never really see the grand canyon
- crimson leaves, falling
- clueless and harry potter
- simultaneously at the same time
1. You will never truly appreciate the Grand Canyon unless you’re a Spaniard, and you especially won’t if you’re from Boston
2. Someone missed a piano recital because she couldn’t be there and at a club meeting simultaneously at the same time
3. Ask calligraphers about their calligraphy skills…